Robolit LLC in partnership with former FDNY firefighters is starting the R&D work on an exciting new technology that has the potential to change the rescue operations and save lives. We are seeking self-driven and creative individuals with an entrepreneurial mind set for our team—people who wants to change the world!
- The project is scheduled to start in January 2018.
- Development is organized into 3-month phases with strict demo deadlines for the FDNY.
- Work will be conducted in Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY.
- UNIX/Linux (strong handle on OS administration)
- Software engineering (C and variants, python)
- Networking and Communication (protocols, hardware, etc.)
- Embedded System (ARM SoC, MCUs, etc.)
- Rapid prototyping (3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, etc.)
- Industrial mechanical design
- Electrical engineering (schematic design, PCB layout, assembly)
- Version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Issue tracking systems (Bugzilla, Trac, etc.)
- Wiki editing (DokuWiki, Trac, MediaWiki, etc.)
- Position in the early stage of a start-up
- Partial compensation in options
- Working with government agencies and first response teams
Please, fill out the following application form to schedule an interview. Those applications with more detailed information on past work will be grant priority.